Who are you as an artist?
I’m an international singer songwriter from Miami Fl. I mostly sing R&B but am not limited to other genres of music.
2. What is makes your music worth it? To the world? To your fans?
I’m bringing back good quality music. I bring the old R&B that told a stories of love, loss and life. I hear the music today and it’s good and catchy but I bring the timeless music. But most importantly I’m bringing back something to relate..
3. What makes you different from all the artists out there? Come on brag a bit..
My style my deliverance and the passion I put behind my music. When performing your able to witness the emotions I have put into each song I sing.
4. How did you get into music?
Growing up listening to all the greats (boys to men, the temptations, Brian Mcknight) but I really got inspired watching home video of my parents putting together their first album. My mother as a vocalist and my dad was the drummer and played guitar.
5. What is the notorious thing you can say about your art that you never knew before getting into the industry?
I never knew that my music would take me over seas and that I would be an inspiration to other people. Or have them tell me how one of my songs helps get them through the day.
6. What’s your Poison?
If we’re talking about poison it would be Hennessy typical I know lol. However, If were talking about a weakness it would be my daughter Madison. After the passing of my mom she was my comfort she is my biggest weakness but my biggest strength. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for that girl.
7. How is your Art “your religion”?
Music is my religion because I wake up and go to sleep thinking of melodies. I live eat breathe music.
8. What are you truly creating with your music that changes the world, changes society?
What I'm trying to do is create a wave of listeners that can express their emotions and not hold things in. I want people to be fearless and show their emotions and not be afraid to express who they are and what they stand for
9. What is the message of your art?
Love yourself be yourself and continue going for your goals despite what someone else might think or feel. This is your life you only get one don’t live it with regret.
10. Have you been “lucky” or “gifted” in the arts so far? Tell us more:
I was lucky enough to perform overseas. As an independent artist not too many people can say they’ve been able to perform in japan, south korea and paris
11. What do you think it takes to make it in the music industry?
Persistence, dedication, drive, ambition, and a nice budget lol. Good networking skills and a good team behind you.
12. What do you regret the most in your art?
I regret the people that you run into that don’t have the best intentions for your career. I almost wish there was a stamp they could have had on their forehead to warn you to stay away from them.
13. Where do you see your career going in five years?
I see myself on a world tour, being on all the music and news outlets that you can think of. Im going to be performing to sold out arenas that have my fans singing my songs back to me word for word.
14. Who is the perfect artist you would love to perform with?
I would of loved to perform with Michael Jackson since we share the same birthday and he is the King. But since he is no longer here I’d love to perform with either Brian Mcknight or Wanya Morris from boys to men1
15. Legacy: At the end of the day, how do you want your fans to remember you and your music?
I want my fans to remember me as one of the greatest who kept it true to his music. One who was always able to lend a helping hand to those in need. And has inspired and motivated others to live a good life with no regrets.
What's up? Checkout my New EP "Get Closer" Feedback is welcomed! Click the link Below to listen to my New Single "Up In There" FT Rippa Da Kid & Troy Murrayhttp://www.JaeMazor.com/
FACEBOOK: JAE MAZOR
INSTAGRAM: JAE MAZOR TWITTER: THEREALJAEMAZOR
FOR BOOKING, CONTACT: