• Master-level Coaching Certification: completed 350 hours of training through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, certified through International Coaching Federation
• Masters of Science Degree: in Organizational Learning and Development, GPA 3.8 which consisted of a Business Psychology education in training, consulting and design work at the Corporate Level
• Bachelors of Arts Degree: Double major of Psychology and Sociology with a minor in Business Management, 3.5 GPA which was the first spark towards understanding the entertainment business
• Graduate Internship: Completed a consulting-based internship at Babson College, #1 college in the US for Entrepreneurship, advising on their exclusive internal coaching program for all students in the program
Creative Entrepreneurship Experience:
• INNOVA X: Launched in June 2016, Emily is leading her large creative network which consists of those in music, acting, fashion/modeling, visual arts, graphic design and photography towards higher level projects that combine the arts with innovative experiences for the public; whether through showcases, book projects, photography, and more..
• Premiere Party: On October 27th, with a team of 30 + of Miami's best talent, showcased everyone's talents to a population of 200 which included 25+ media. "Art is my Religion", the founder's t-shirt concept, was also launched, and the event was live streamed to London's #1 Radio Station MUUSIC.FM via international DJ Max Cohen with 300,000 hits over 6 hours.
Creative Spotlights: Spent 4 years as Co-Founder & Creative Director of Creative Spotlights where she gained experience in the music industry and interviewed the Founders & CEOS of ReverbNation, Pledgemusic, Bandzoogle, ONERpm, SESAC.
• Book Publication: Spent 2 years completing Music Industry Complication "In the Spotlight: Over 100 Voices in Music" which entered the market in August 2015.
• Vida Linda Coaching: In 2012, Founded Vida Linda Coaching; which consisted of providing life/business coaching to the artists of NYC, including hosting over 30 events for her 300 member group NYC ARTISTS ON THE RISE.
• Model Scout: Founded Miami Booth Babes in Fall 2015 to scout for modeling talent meeting many models for her projects.
Life of an Actress:
• Acting: At the age of 16, began collecting various scholarships to some of the top theater programs in Boston, including Emerson College, Boston Center for the Arts, and Boston University, completing 10 plays by early 20's, then signing with the best agency in Boston as a commercial print model & actress.
• Theater Training: Graduated from acclaimed arts high school, Boston Arts Academy with in Theater, where she received 4 hours a day of conservatory-style training as an actress.
• Acting/Modeling Instructor: For 4 years, was a certified Acting and Modeling Instructor at a modeling school; training & coaching over 1,000 young women on the entertainment industry.
• Creative Director: Held position of internal advisor for 5 months at the John Pallotta Studio of Acting in NYC, inspiring the idea to produce a book on her own acting experiences.
• Miami, FL: Currently works in Corporate as a Instructional Designer, previously employed for a year in Brickell as a business coach for a private client.
• Trainer: In NYC, held the position of Corporate Trainer & Designer over 3 years at a billion dollar mega organization, was in charge of 165+ employees for their education and training.
• Social Influence: very socially-connected, currently holds 5k FB connections with 1,800+ followers, over 3,000 Linkedin connections with 12 recommendations, over 2,600 followers on Instagram.
• Business Development and Marketing: also held several management, business development and marketing roles throughout her career.
• Internship Program: At Creative Spotlights, formed a 30-person nationwide intern team to scale business into full scale artist development, using experience as trainer to provide to them customized leadership projects. Still retain top interns more than a year later with INNOVA X, and extensive, challenging experience has helped them get full time jobs post internship.