I will get right down to it! Change is part of life and new habits and ways of thinking are best within a timeframe of a minimum of 3 months -6 months.
For best results, long term coaching (1 yr +) maintains continuous higher levels of personal and professional development, so that the client/coach partnership is unbreakable and client maintains mastery-level of leadership in all areas of life.
To help support artists and creative professionals from all avenues of life, Vida Linda Coaching supports the philosophy of our A.V.A Method of “Awareness, Vision and Action.”
Unlike most other coaches on the market, I use a mixture of intuition/healing work with my 10 years of business experience and 17 years in the arts to create strong plans of action with each creative client.
The client immediately receives higher levels of luck, healing, prosperity and life alignment with each session.Benefit #1: Artist Management; protects client’s best interest with review of all business relationships, includes review or drafting of legal paperwork Benefit #2: Marketing; full review and revision of marketing materials, creative resume/cover letter, website, social media, emails to key connections, etc. Benefit #3: Heavy Social Promotion & Publicity; sharing of artist’s work via social media network Benefit #4: Referrals; connection of client to key alliances to build their network Benefit #5: Expert Branding Tips; creative direction on image across the board from marketing materials to looks Benefit #6: Performance Coaching; review and improvement of audition technique, performing style, pitch and public speaking to express oneself best Benefit #7: Leadership Coaching; guiding the client on a Creativity Spark Master Project that will raise the client’s star power and can bring in a very prosperous life path Benefit #8: Sky High Clarity & Confidence; no more worrying about taking actions you have an expert by your side who also reps you to the industry! P.S. -------- > Are you CORPORATE? I am happy to customize a "CREATIVE LEADERSHIP OPTION" for you, your employees or your staff via one-on-one coaching OR workshops too.
- The Creativity Spark program starts with our Client Profile to understand the journey of the client help them gain awareness and build a connection.
- Vision is to be discussed jointly in the first session to gauge a picture of the intended future at 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year intervals. This is the best way to start raising the energy in the coach/client partnership.
- First Creativity Art Spark session is set at 1 hour to build the alliance and recorded for private review by both parties.
- The next sessions continuously move forward into ACTION, covering a whole range of topics in life and business (branding, marketing, leadership, health, relationships, spirituality, etc.) in which the client seeks improvement, guidance, and inspiration on.
- In between weekly sessions includes brief follow up coaching up to 10 minutes via text/phone between the business hours of 9am- 5pm, M-F. Voicemails will be returned within 3 hours. Emails may be sent requesting feedback, and will be answered within 24 hours.
- The client is encouraged to journal the answers to 3 questions on a daily basis in between sessions on the following: What is the greatest thing that happened to you today? What has been my biggest worries today? In my life and career, what am I most grateful for?
- The ultimate goal of the ACTION sessions is the joint design of a minimum of 3-5 strategies organized into writing with the Creativity Spark Strategy Sheet. This allows accountability between both parties by keeping track of results, and the coach to powerfully move the client forward to higher levels of success with each passing week.